Request for Work: Beastmen - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    King of Librarium's Tombs Phoenix's Avatar
    Lancaster / Warwick, UK
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

579 (x8)

Request for Work: Beastmen

As some of you may (and many of you may not) be aware, I have been working on my own version of the Beastmen army book. I'm nearing the end of the writing stage, so now i'm looking to finish off the book nicely (in pdf format) with some awesome pictures.

Basically what i'm after are pictures of well painted models done by the LO community (and beyond, with permission) which i can include in my book. These can be standard GW models (i think thats ok...), conversions, scratch builds or whatever.

I have some pics of my own models... but over here in the painting forum, you guys really know what you're doing

Unfortunately i can't really afford to pay anyone for their work () sorry. I'm kinda hoping to appeal to your good nature (and procrastination requirements around exam time ).

If anyone is up for letting me use some pics of their models thats awesome Please post your pics in this thread.

There is no promise that all (if any) pics will be included, but if i get something awesome then id really like to find a space for it in my book

Above is a link to the army(book) design thread. If you'd like a copy of the book please PM me with your email address

2. Remove Advertisements

Set Sail and Conquer! Cadaver Junkie's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

301 (x7)

You might want to try and contact some of the guys over on Oz Painters, the australian miniature painting forum.

Here's a thread for you to peruse!

Oz Painters :: View topic - Painting challenge II - beastmen

You'll find some pretty freakin' sweet beastmen in there.
    Last edited by Cadaver Junkie; May 26th, 2009 at 06:59.
    "Pickles, the drummer, doodily doo. (Ding-dong, doodily, doodily, doo.)"

Also, you should google "garfield minus garfield". Awesome.

+ Reply to Thread