Looking to Commission some of my army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Looking to Commission some of my army

After think about things and generally whats nots, i am on the look out to hire some one to paint a few of my models.

I live in the UK and as such would only do business with some one here as well, but if you know of anyone good in the UK contact details would be appritiated.

What would be painted

Firstly Fluff
    My army is Space Marines, a hybrid of Raven Gurad and Knights of the Raven which i like to call

Coalition of the Raven
    A new chgapter set up by Shrike and his wing taking teh war behind any enemy lines that are straying to far outwards. he has picked aor taken volenteers for his army from a variaty of raven related chapters as such the paint job would be a mixture of silvers and black trim to the black & white with red trim muddled togther.

To add to this 'Rag a Tag' army the equipment will be burnt, scrathed, war worn muddy fixed with blue tack etc.

So far the exact models i have are

Kayvaab Shrike
    Vanguard Veteran Squad
    <- 2 with bolt guns a Lightning Claws
    1 with 2 swords
    1 with 1 sword and Lightning Claws
    1 with 2 lightning claws

the Vanguards have ( and will be finished eventually ) converted by myself, they are teh same as teh standard except the Terminator Claws have been chopped up and re positiond to more exicting positions as apposed to the right angle.

If intrested please let me know , provinding examples, not nessacarly Space Marines ( although that would be nice ) but of any paint work you have done before.

I'm Batman

W1 / L1 / D1

2. Remove Advertisements

Palo Alto, California
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

35 (x1)

Hello there, I've just started a commissioning site (see signature) and am interesting in painting some marines, as that's what I specialize in, having a marine army myself.

If you still need someone, give me a shout at powerklawkommissioning@gmail.com, and i'll provide some more pics if need be

COMMISSIONS NOW UP: www.powerklawkommissioning.com
    Don't quite have the time to paint?
    Check out the site - Great prices, Great painting!

+ Reply to Thread