Keeper of secrets/ eldar avatar conversion - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    101 (x2)

Keeper of secrets/ eldar avatar conversion

I have been working on a slaanesh daemon army for 40k for awhile now and i was reading through the codex i found this passage...

"Heartslayer gloated over its dormant form, and ran his claws over the cold iron of its body. Inert and helpless, the Avatar sat motionless and unmoved by the Greater Daemon's caresses. Then some spark awoke in the Avatar's spirit, roused by the death and destruction wrought upon Kher-Ys. Fuelled by the instinct to kill and destroy, the Avatar blazed into life, and seized Heartslayer in an unbreakable grip. With a laugh, the Greater Daemon sheared off the bloodied fist about his throat, and blinded the Avatar with swift strikes to its burning eyes. Its heat crackled over the Keeper of Secret's immortal flesh and washed through his spirit, invigorating his desire to possess this thing, Awakened but untamed, the Avatar was a soulless thing, and Heartslayer saw opportunity in its hollowness. The Greater Daemon invested himself into the shell of the Avatar, perverted it from within. Bursting forth with borrowed form, the Keeper of Secrets blazed with the sacred fire. Led by their burning demigod, the Daemons of Slaanesh gorged themselves on the eldar of Kher-Ys for many days and nights. Thousands fell to their insatiable thirsts, and Slaanesh claimed his prized jewel."

I plan to make a conversion for a KoS based on this. As fortune would have it, a friend of mine gave me a unassembled Avatar with a missing arm (the one with the blood).

So... What do you think?

Thanks in advance

Spladge P

Sometimes the best defense is a good offense... Wait, what?

THE GAME

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Chilli Fueled Heretic danjones87's Avatar
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1329 (x8)

It should be good. Instead of painting the insidey bits molten like lava, try out a glowing white pink, with black 'rock' over the top, just like the lava rock you see.

Change the avatars weapons to a sabre and a whip.

Dan

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

795 (x8)

That sounds like an interesting idea. You could try to have the arm that was cut off replaced with a Slaaneshi limb. Add things like chaotic horns and try giving it hoves instead of feet. You could also try to remove the Eldar symbols on it and replace them with symbols of Slaanesh to help make it into an Slaaneshi Avatar.

+ Reply to Thread