Calling all Terminators - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    NW England
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

146 (x4)

Calling all Terminators

Whilst constructing my Grey Knights I got a little carried away with making some conversions for my Grandmaster. With 3 now built I was wondering if I might as well go the whole hog and make an entire retinue of non-GKT models. Here's the plan but I'm running out of ideas on the conversion front, you'll see what I mean as you read. Here goes:

Grandmaster - New terminator libby - Psycannon arm, eldar bits such as wings and blades.
    GKT 1 - New terminator chappy - Storm shield made from citys of death and thunder hammer from WHF Empire standard bearer.
    GKT 2 - Lysander - A GKT arms added, old terminator sergents power sword added to strom bolter hand, banner added to back.

They are built, heres the proposal, need ideas.

GKT 3 - Calger - already has the storm bolter but how to nemisis force weapon up his power fists?
    GKT 4 - Logan - Leave his bad ass ax but give him a psy cannon arm, how to alter that wolf pelt??
    GKT 5 - Typus - add a stormbolter to his sythe and neaten up his armour, add =][= symbols but needs that somthing special... hmm.
    GKT 6 - CSM Lord - Huzzar! Plastic!
    GKT7 - Abbadon - Mostly for the laughs of having him shout 'For The Emperor!' again. What to do with him though?

Well, thats an 8 man squad, big enough for foot slogging or a LRC and if done right hopefully looking stunning! Only pre request is a storm bolter and a big sharp thing to be a NFW. Thanks in advance all.

Last edited by Pheonix Lord; June 24th, 2009 at 01:53.
    I hear and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I understand

Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.

+ Reply to Thread