Librarium Online Forums banner

1st edition landspeeder

8K views 19 replies 13 participants last post by  Sir Spamalot 
#1 ·
Hey all,

Does anyone have any good pictures of a 1st edition space marine speeder?

thanks in advance.

TZ

#10 ·
Ah the First one...........wern't the models so much better in those days? *sarcasm*

I hate the first one. It just looks like an arm chair with an engine stuck to the back of it. The second one i think is the best in my opinion. It's more streamlined that the plastic one nowa days.

I'll have to dig my 2nd ed ones out a some point...

#13 ·
wow dude they are moldy oldies right there, but they still nice. i got a old school razorback and that is one of my favorite tanks. its the only classic tank i have and to this day i still like it better then the new style.

its this style. this one aint mining. my is black templar with the twin lascannon turret. i was too lazy to dig it out.

#15 ·
How they made the 1st ed LS

Tech priest: Hey... What happens if we slap an engine to this... Stick?
Tech marine: I dunno, lets try it and put some random weirdos on it and see what happens!
Tech priest: Good idea! Oh lets do like this too, lets not put on ANY protection it, it'll look fancy when the marine' hair flows in the wind!
Random marine: But we have helmets...
Tech priest: Shut your mouth, you can always imagine it...

Still... Horrible...

jammer@ That razorback is way better than the current! I want one! :D

Cheers!

#16 ·
They are marines encased in 2387983475 inches of power armour, why would they need any additional protection??
And, it wasn't a stick, it was a love seat. =D

#17 ·
They wouldn't, that's why Rhinos with passengers firing out of them don't count as open topped :D It even says so in the rulebook.

Or at least, it did in the 4th ed one. I don't know about 5th ed, I haven't read through it that closely. I only paid attention to the bits that were different.

~ DiW

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.