Extra Sprues For Extra Models? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Extra Sprues For Extra Models?

Hey, I just bought a command squad and an assault squad and i noticed that they come with a BUNCH of extra torsos, weapons, heads etc, but the command squad came with like a a pair of legs kneeling down. I was thinking of buy a devastor squad next and use the kneeling down legs for a guy with a lascannon, which leave me with an extra pair of legs. I can probaly make an extra model with this with a bolter or something. Now my question is, that do alot of the marine box sets with extra pair of legss? Or is just the command squad? I would really like to make more models out of extra bits left over

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    110 (x4)

I'm not too sure how many box-sets come with spare legs, but if you have everything else, you can always buy just a set of legs from a bits website and then use them to make your own conversions.

I use websites such as BitzBox and Bits and Kits UK to get the extra bits I'm missing to make conversion models.

Paul

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    116 (x6)

Just the command squad I believe. Legs seem to be the one thing you never have enough of in a SM army. Until suddenly you're out of blank shoulder pads and can't believe it.
    Veni Vidi Variant
    I came, I saw, I got a different type of Leman Russ.

The spikey ones go faster.

98% of the teen population has smoked weed, the other 2% went straight to crack.

Saga of the Ages. Click it.

Rules for grenades are on page 72 of the rulebook.

+ Reply to Thread