Nurgle Marines (need help finding models) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nurgle Marines (need help finding models)

Im starting a Chaos Marines army with an emphasis on Nurgle and I am having trouble finding what i need to buy to complete these two squads. Seeing as only a plasma gun comes in the plague marines box, that leaves me without 2 meltas, 2 combi, and 2 power fists. As I plan on having more squads then this, I have thought about buying a box of regular chaos and a box of possessed and just mix and match to make a couple squads. I would greatly appreciate some ideas on what would be cheaper solution to getting the missing parts than just buying lots of boxes of plague marines and such.

(9) Plague Marines
    Plasma Gun
    Meltagun
    Champion
    Power Fist
    Combi-melta

(9) Plague Marines
    Plasma Gun
    Meltagun
    Champion
    Power Fist
    Combi-melta

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

795 (x8)

Normal Chaos marines can be turned into Plague marines easily so I think you should use the cheaper plastic ones and not buy the really expensive metal ones. Use plastic glue but dabbing it onto the plastic Marines with a cloth and it will make the armour look rotten. You can also use a soldering iron to burn decay into them, but beware the fumes and don't burn yourself.

+ Reply to Thread