First diarama attempt - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First diarama attempt

Okay so I have been reading the Horus Heresy books and have decided to make a diarama from the Galaxy in Flames book. I am wanting to convert some space marine into the Sons of Horus Garviel Loken Tarik Torragoden, Horus Aximand and Ezekyle Abbadon.

So Tarik will be a standard marine torso (the one with full grieves, not knee pads, on his knees. Torso will be without the aquila on the chest. Head will be Abbadons, with the topknot cut off and some greenstuff added for long hair. Arms will be hanging limply at sides. Shoulderpads will be standard pads (one with the pre-heresy studs on it, and the other bearing the Eye of Horus. Oaths of Moment will be sealed onto the rings.

Horus Aximand will be facing Tarik. Same components of build with slightly differnt hair. Arms will be swinging a sword (thinking Emperorers champion sword) two handed. Sword will be near Tariks neck, delivering the killing blow.

Abbadon will be a Marine terminator with abbadons head and some green stuff studs for pre-heresy look. Oaths of moment and eye of horus present as well. He will be getting up from one knee, pieces of debris on his back. A sword (probably company commander) will be in his right hand, and storm bolter in his left.

Garviel Loken will be the same build as Horus and Tarik except will have a helmet, with a pre-heresy visor made from greenstuff and a sideways hair-crest. Arms will be posistioned in front of him with a sword, held in front. Abbadon will be to his back, and he will be looking at Horus and Tarik.

What do you guys think.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

By the Silver Sword! Stormchaser's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    105 (x3)

Sounds cool. I'd like to see how it turns out.
    Codex: Legion Astartes - I am in need of Beta/proof readers and play testers
    The Primarch Project
    A Hero is no braver than the ordinary man. He is just brave five minutes longer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sounds like a great idea, i'm currently reading the Horus Heresy series (about half-way through Fulgrim) and ever since i started reading the books i always imagined it would be cool to model some of the characters/battles... keep us updated!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Horus cannot use anything two-handed, because of his Talon of Horus.
    Just a man.... with a chainsword.......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    69 (x1)

Quote Originally Posted by Unquisitor View Post
    Horus cannot use anything two-handed, because of his Talon of Horus.
    Horus Aximand or "little Horus" as he is also known, is not the primarch so he does not have the talon of Horus. He just happens to be called Horus aswell

@Ayrian4th

sounds like a great idea, look forward to seeing this project evolve.
    Last edited by RhYn0; July 12th, 2009 at 01:22.
    Project Genestealer Cult

Blood Bowl > You

Senior Member Power Hungry Monkey's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    146 (x2)

Ayrian, get your hands (or atleast eyes) on the Horus Heresy art book. There is so much imagry and so many ideas in it that you won't know where to begin, There's pics of Abbadon, Torgaddon and Loken plus (if you've read any books past Galaxy in Flames) Garro, Lucius, Saul Tarvitz, most of the Primarchs, the Emperor, Sisters of Silence, Custodes... you get the idea: AWESOME!
    Hobby help? Ask on Themed Armies - Brain for Hire
    WIP Iron Wolves, grrr
    Ia Cthulhu fhtagn! Join the Cult

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah i just finished Flight of the Einstien. I am also thinking of doin Loken reading oath of moment to Warmaster Horus. Cept Horus would be harder than h*ll to model.

+ Reply to Thread