Leman Russ Punisher Finished! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Leman Russ Punisher Finished!

Here is the beginning of my 9 tank heavy supports. The Punisher is probably my favourite tank so it had to be my first one to build and paint... eesh only 9 more to go!! Here she is, Lead tank, 1st Hussars 3rd squadron...

P.S. ignore the cammo netting, it's just for placement as I haven't dyed it yet!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thats totally awsome. I really enjoy the running light rust / discoloration effect around some of the rivets. Really adds an edge to the model.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    542 (x8)

That is really awesome looking. I would not want to play against nine tanks, but at least it'd look nice!

Tekore

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    2052 (x8)

That does look cool. I like the weathering. The Driver looks nice aswell. Is that the colour scheme for the Infantry as well or just the tank crew?

Got to say it though........ You've stuck the H-Bolter on upside down in the first pic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    256 (x4)

Very nice. The overall effect of the weathering looks good. Very gritty looking.
    "Into the fires of battle, unto the anvil of war!"
    -This space for rent-
    Salamander project log

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks all for looking! I appreciate the comments deeply, and as for the bolter, good catch, good thing they not glued in so as to be interchangeable. Can't believe I did that myself LOL This will be the colour scheme for the command and a couple of platoons. My army is going to be based off of a joint action of two or three different companies so as to create some variety in painting!! Some will be the ground units for the six valks I have painted in a US olive drab (not painted yet) and the others will be painted in a different colour for the specialty in fast attacks with hellhounds, devildogs and the like. Thanks for looking all!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    48 (x1)

Nice job With that grit on it I'd also recommend some extra mud, now it feels more like a "clean tank with grit" than a tank that has been in action. But very good work with the painting!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    30 (x2)

wow nice job!
    We who have seen war will never stop seeing it....In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams....

+ Reply to Thread