Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
I've been working on completing my Reaver Squad for my Luna Wolves Army and it's nearing completion. Wanted to share my WIP of these guys with you!
Reaver Squad Thaggort
10th Company - Company Captain: Loken
16th Legion: The Luna Wolves
Things still on my to do list for this squad
All C&C is always greatly appreciated ofc!
- Some highlights and shading
- Fill & clean up missing iconography on shoulderpads (Assault Symbol & Luna Wolves symbol)
- Clean up bases a bit
- Add red text on the shoulderpad edges
Those look awesome. I love the bases and the jetpacks personally. Do you have pics of the whole army? I'd like to see it. :]
Check my Blog for Battle Reports, useless ranting and more! Comments appreciated.
Like to talk Warhammer or want some advice on Armies or Tactics? Drop me a PM!
The jetpacks are OOP unfortunately, so you gotta be pretty lucky to get your hands on some of those.
An somewhat older WIP thread of the entire army can be found here:
http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...ml#post1252929 (The Warmaster wants 1700 points in 30 days!)
Nice job. They look great.
"Into the fires of battle, unto the anvil of war!"
-This space for rent-
Salamander project log
Those look really nice! Congratulations on nearing completion of your army.
Thnx for the reply!
Hmmm, I have SOME things still waiting to be completed:
- Horus (working on the greens)
- The Mournival (already have Abaddon done! )
- 2 Additional Pre-Heresy Landspeeders (the metal classic ones, only needs painting)
- 1 Additional Pre-Heresy Landspeeder (the REALLY old RogueTrader one Only needs painting)
- An additional Squad of terminators (still need to buy these )
- Pre-Heresy Landraider (working on the greens)
- 8 Veterans in MK1 armour (used as Sternguard vet) (working on the greens)
- 6 Jetbikes (working on the greens)
- *list goes on*
- MK2 Squad
- MK3 Squad
i like these, ive just finished reading the first horus heresy book.
and i think that having the mournival, would be really good. ive checked your WIP thread and abbadon looks really good.
i like the luna wolves and the models you have done are really good
i love the jetpacks to. are they bitz or did you make them
Hive Fleet Centycore W:1 D:0 L:0