Strange Conversions - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The funniest model is have done is a model 1 part dreadnought, one part carnifex and 1 part Ghazghkull Thraka :o. I then sold it to a friend of mine who uses it as a chaos lord. it is way cool I will try an make a brother model for my berzerker army.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've made loads of conversions for my Catachan army. I have a missile launcher guy carrying a hunter killer missile from the vehicle accessorie sprue, heavy bolter and heavy flamer guys carrying the sponson weapons from a Leman Russ, a guy with 2 lasguns, and a 10 man squad of Rough Riders on Cold Ones!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    50 (x8)

My latest conversion: A Spawn, made from green stuff, a catachan dude, a goblin arm, hormagaunt scythin arm, more green stuff, a hormagaunt head, an ork arm, 2 arms and 1 head from the Chaos mutation sprue, oh and green stuff .
    Looks pretty funky ^_^ .
    Ze titles yez...
    When in doubt,
    Smite.
    <SilverMane> I would trust BID with my life
    <SilverMane> HEIL BID!
    <Adrian-> BiD is Omnipotent; All Knowing, All Powerful!
    <Scary_Troopers> I see you as an optimist, GT. : D

But what of the midgets!?
    =]Front in favour of Moderation of the Harshest kind.[=

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Andon@Aug 3 2003, 01:43
    another i have a foil candy wrper cloak, painted black.
    hmm, havn&#39;t though of using foil on my models before, would be perfect for a necron convertion im doing. What could I use to make the foil really stiff so it wouldn&#39;t be so frail? I don&#39;t think I would want to paint it much, needs to be shiney

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My latest conversion: A Spawn, made from green stuff, a catachan dude, a goblin arm, hormagaunt scythin arm, more green stuff, a hormagaunt head, an ork arm, 2 arms and 1 head from the Chaos mutation sprue, oh and green stuff .
    Looks pretty funky .
    Everything funky looks cool&#33; :rolleyes:
    Hmmm my latest conversion was trying to make goblin models to represent the different cards in my magic the gathering goblin deck...
    Try seeing a goblin riding some sort of chopper... as in motorbike...
    check out my blog: DRAGONSLAYERO

HEY!
    I WAS IN THE IMPERIAL (Norwegian) GUARD!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i made an ork rokkit launcha wit a cut up black crayola pencil&#33;
    <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:orange'>&quot;ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US&quot;</span></span>
    (raise fist in defiance)

<a href='http://www.allyourbasearebelongtous.com/flash/allyourbase.swf' target='_blank'>http://www.allyourbasearebelongtous.com/fl...allyourbase.swf</a> this is so *****ing awesome&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Thnx Chaosbrynn

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wait, wouldn&#39;t goblins be like grots? They&#39;re a sub-species of orks... :huh:
    Henceforth no man shall set foot upon the world, and all around shall be set sentinals to ward away unwary spacecraft. We must accept that this place is lost to us forever, and is now the eternal habitation of abomination.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>another annoying thing i hate: 47,000 similies in one post. just thoght id throw that in there and see if anybody else hates it as much as i do.</div>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

two sisters of battle on one of those 50mm bases using a strap-on...er...apparatus

Lol, heheh.....BTW, how would you do that? its an awesome idea :blink:

Jk, but I would like to know how they did it, (what kind of figures....and what the :blink: was the "apparatus", (as in what bitz thing did they use)

One of my Catachans is holding a flamer with one hand out on an angle, looks strange, and unrealistic, but meh, i didnt know how to make them fit in his arms properly at the time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Darn Newbie Guard Player@Oct 11 2003, 06:29
    Jk, but I would like to know how they did it, (what kind of figures....and what the :blink: was the "apparatus", (as in what bitz thing did they use)
    Yeah, uh, going into detail is unnecesary. Anyway, I did something dumb. I bought a Tau Pathfinder Shas&#39;ui which comes with a Gun Drone sprue and Sheild Drone parts. Being the clumsy poop that I am, I lost the gun sections of the drone. So, I improvised. I took the long antennae from the sheild drone and glued them onto the bottom of the drone, where the guns would be. Sorry, no camera = no pictures, but it does look awesome. Then, I painted it dark red gore and highlighted it with blood red. Does that sound sane to you? (My first conversion)
    Henceforth no man shall set foot upon the world, and all around shall be set sentinals to ward away unwary spacecraft. We must accept that this place is lost to us forever, and is now the eternal habitation of abomination.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>another annoying thing i hate: 47,000 similies in one post. just thoght id throw that in there and see if anybody else hates it as much as i do.</div>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i use the gun of 1 of my heavy destroyers and gave it to 1 of my warror&#39;s it looked well cool might post pic will have to see

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast