Typhus 2.0 - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Typhus 2.0

Brisbane, Australia
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

11 (x1)

Typhus 2.0

I have nothing against the official Typhus model, but is does suffer from LETS (Last Edition Terminator Syndrome) and so is a bit on the small side compared to the new plastics. Therefore, with the plastic terminator lord in one hand and a wad of green stuff in the other, this is my version.

As you can hopefully see, he's a tad bigger than a regular terminator. I used the two-part legs of the lord to my advantage, pinning the lower legs to make them longer, then filling the gap. The feet have also had a few millimetres added to the bottom. The arms where space out from the body to widen it. The scythe blade is actually a piece of sprue I whittled down and attached to the force weapon shaft. The mass on the right hand is sand glued to wire, and when its painted should ideally look like a swarm of flies. If you look closely at the 3rd pic, you might be able to make out the blight grenades.

Having finished, it occurred to me that with the amount of green stuff I sculpted onto him, I probably could have skipped the lord and just used a wire frame. Ah, hindsight.

Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements

1 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

37 (x1)

The Typhus model is basically what got me playing Nurgle CSM, but he is a bit of a shortie. I've been hoping they would issue an updated model based on his drawing from the CSM codex (with that great daemon mouth shoulder pad, and non-static pose).

Yours is looking pretty crazy, though. Can't wait to see it painted.

+ Reply to Thread