Psyker Army - What models? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    42 (x1)

Psyker Army - What models?

I'm really tempted to have a psyker heavy army and it appears IG would be the one with the most potential due to having primaris psykers and battle squads. Combined with a culexus assassin from allies would be a pile of fun

However,the battle squad models all look sooooooo similar and boring! What would be some good alternatives to use as weak bodied headstrong psykers? Preferrably using the GW range either with conversions with parts or something to represent them well.

Ideally 3 maxed units would be used for 30 models plus 2 primaris. Also I don't want to have 2 identical models as the primaris psykers, what would be a good alternative or conversion for another one?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Conversions

Hay,
    A very interesting idea, what would you use as troops? For conversions use the GW Flagellants set, i've done the same thing aswell as many others, use cadian and catachan parts and there you go, cheap and plastic models.

Wolfy09
    Attached Images
    1st Combined Regiment. Contains Tallarn,Cadians, Catachans,Valhallan,Attilan,Armageddon Steel Legion and Vostroyan. Most Kills in one turn: 98 space marines and 6 rhinos with only the stompa's Gatla Gun (only that)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Try the Empire Battle Wizard plastic set I am going to use my Psyker General with them.
    Okay, so now I have no signature. Great.

+ Reply to Thread