executioner hero - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Newbury + Uxbridge UK
    4 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

88 (x2)

executioner hero

Hey there,

I'm thinking about building an executioner themed dark elf army, unfortunately the hero models GW makes for the DE's are, in my opinion, awful! The only combat ones they do is a mounted one on a cold one (useless to me) and a not so good looking foot one with a mini scythe and a sheild.

I'd quite like a great weapon totting executioner look-alike guy to be my hero (master) and there's also an option to take a special character as a unit champion for 1 unit of executioners so I'd pretty much like two with different poses. I have absolutely no experience with the DE models, my fantasy armies are chaos mortals, bretonnians, empire and high elves - so i have bits lying around from those and loads of 40k stuff - and i really don't mind bitz ordering stuff either. I also am completely inept with greenstuff, so unfortunately that kinda limits me to weapon and arm swaps and basic things like that.

any ideas?

thanks in advance, Waddy

'War does not determine who is right, only who is left'
    I am President of the Brunel University wargames society - PM me if interested.

2. Remove Advertisements

Tale of Painterville
    2 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

542 (x8)

Take a look at this one, a collector's range Dark Elf on foot with great weapon. I like it a lot.

Dark Elf Dreadlord with Great Weapon | Games Workshop

Other than that, I know I have a few extra draich blades from my Executioners, and I don't think it would be too hard to set up a model with that blade attached from various bits from the Dark Elf range. Best of luck, and I can't wait to see the results!

+ Reply to Thread