Tanith and Steel Legion conversions - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

78 (x1)

Tanith and Steel Legion conversions

Hey folks, I want to post a few images of some things I've recently been knocking out.

First up, there's a flamer converted from a Steel Legion missile launcher guy. I had to sculpt his left hand from scratch and modify a right arm and flamer from a Cadian. The tank is a kit-bashed demo charge.

This is a simpler one. Just a weapon swap and a sculpted hood. I use Tanith models in my army but I didn't have many special weapons so I decided to try to fix that.

This is the one that is the one I am most proud of, my counts-as Harker. I carved down a Marine Scout heavy bolter. This one has a lot of modifications, the ammo belt, the gun, the left hand, the head, the cloak. It was a lot of fun. I really like how he came out.

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

7 (x1)

Well done.

The empty shell casings on the base of the bolter guy are a nice detail...I may have to borrow that idea.
    I just paint 'em, I don't actually know how to play.

+ Reply to Thread