WiP Deathwatch Librarian - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WiP Deathwatch Librarian

This is my latest project - a currently un-named Deathwatch librarian.

He's very much in the WiP stage, as the only finished parts are the black armour and the axe-heads. The main things I want advice on at the moment are whether the tabard looks like a distinct enough colour from the armour (it's supposed to be purple, but being colour blind really doesn't help), and whether or not to remove the little 'wing and blood drop' icon from the top of the book.

So, what do you think so far?

Kompletely Kroot - "Needlessly swapping Cs for Ks whenever we feel like it!"

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    99 (x2)

Looks nice so far, for the robe/dress could use either a couple more washes in purple or paint and the bottom is a dark purple, it actually looks real good just need to clean the top of the robe.. I like the look of it . Cant wait to see it done.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>> My Produced Music<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Donations Welcome$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks p0lak. I did wonder if the purple washes had done their job - apparently not.

I decided to take the plunge and try a gem effect on the blood drops. All of them. Even the silly little ones on the gloves. I think they turned out well, at least for my first try. As well as the gem-drops, I've given the tabard a light wash with Baal Red, and put yet another coat of red on the shoulder pad. I don't know why, but my Blood Red seems to have worse coverage than white!

Next up should be the rest of the force weapon, and all those little bits of paper. The real question though: is the tabard purple yet?
    Kompletely Kroot - "Needlessly swapping Cs for Ks whenever we feel like it!"

+ Reply to Thread