Beastmen Champions Of The Four Gods - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am planning to start a new project. Five Beastmen champions, one for each chaos god and one undivided. They will all be conversions and should stand out from the rest of my force. The undivided champion will be the same color scheme as the rest of my regiment but I would like to get some feed back on my ideas for the outher four. KHORN, black skin, red hair, brass armor. NURGLE, obvously greenish rotted colors, tin bitz armor. SLAANESH, verry light pink skin, purple hair, mithril silver armor. TZEENTCH, tiger striped skin, boltgun metal armor. These are the first color schemes I have come up with so any help would be apreciated. If it helps I posted a topic in the painting forum, tell me what you think about my Beastmen. This is the color scheme that I will use on the champion undivided.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's nothing wrong with the schemes you've suggested. The only thing I can think of is to ink the Tzeenchians armour with a little blue to make it more obvious who he belongs to.
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot.
    The other 2% are smart enough to question the 'science' behind that number...
    And it's spelled EMPEROR!

Closed Thread