Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
That is so cool! I especially like the crow's nest.
EDIT: Okay, I can't do that yet LO says. But it's the thought that counts!
"All I know is a door into the dark" -- The Forge, Seamus Heaney
Wow, thats pure awesome. Nice work.
Haha, great work, So is there going to be an army biult around this??
Hahaha, that´s just awesome..
I love the Blak Pearl :p!
Do you have some pics of how you did the conversion?
+ We are changer, we are danger // Fallen angels, yet stranger +
+ WIP CSM & DH Exorcists in the making +
I love it! That is really cool. It would be an ideal transport for Kaptin Badrukk too. Have some rep.
2500 points of Empire for ToXG: Points painted for month 4: 0 Points painted overall: 510
I wish I could say this was a hard covnersion, but it really wasn't.Do you have some pics of how you did the conversion?
1. I didn't put the extra pieces on the front and around the bed of the trukk.
2. I used part of a sprue for prow because it's nice and bevelled at the right angle.
3. Then just threw on thin strips of plasticard in a general Orky fashion
4. For the anchor I just took the pulley and chain from the wrecking ball part, drilled a hole through one of the boards and fed it through. Then used random unused pieces of the trukk frams to make the anchor itself.
5. The mast is just a piece of sprue with cut up bitz from the rest of the set for the crossbeam and a piece of plastic for the sail. The Grot is just from the gretching plastic box.
Far simpler than I originally thought it would be.Aye, the first in a fleet of 4 such vessels, all with varying degrees of Orky modifications.Haha, great work, So is there going to be an army biult around this??Shh, people might find out there are Flash Gitz in the armyI love it! That is really cool. It would be an ideal transport for Kaptin Badrukk too. Have some rep.
Blais's Paint Studio-Getting broken armies good soft scores since 2009
Great! i'm deffinatly subscribed
Come and join the YoungBloods social group!