Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
I whipped this up today from a bunch of bits. The legs, torso, and right arm is all from a Shoota Boy. The left arm has the hilt of a chainsaw sword shaved down with a Gauss Cannon, upside down, glued to the top like a giant pistol. I put a stikkbomb in his right hand and a cog crosshair on his helmet. He also has the backpack of a Heavy Shoota Boy with a bosspole drilled into the top. What do you think, Mek or Flash git? ...Or could I use it as either?
I have a suggestion on the gun... hang it upside down so it is slung under the arm. The pose on top looks unnatural.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
http://www.gamesandhobbies.com/ New Location Open on the north end!
Needs more Gubbins and Cunnin Bitz.
How about this?
- Changed the legs to a more comfortable-looking stance
- Swapped his left arm to one that has a matching wristband.
- Cut off both hands and repositioned (The right hand is the hilt of a choppa, glued the side of the Gauss Cannon).
- Drilled a couple holes in the other side of the Gauss Cannon and the top of the backpack, and glued some PC fan wires into each hole.
- Chopped a small section out of the middle of the Gauss Cannon, shaved each side down, and glued them back together...
- Then put some Dark Eldar warrior shoulder spikes on either side of the cut in the Cannon, and a cross-hair at the end.
Sorry for the crappy pics. I had to take these with my phone because my digital camera's battery is charging.
Ahh, that looks much more like it! Very much a flash git indeed
Yeah. Of course, I would do a bigger version covered in more gubbins and call it a shok-attak gun (or whatever crazy-awesome gun a big mek can get, the one with the random chart).
But that's just me.
Space Marines- The ultimate representation of 'Bros before Hoes'
Actually, a flash git is technically the size of a Nob, so a big mek would be even larger. It's alright to use normal boyz for flashgitz though; people generally don't notice the difference.
I originally made this model because I was short 1 Mek for this list I'm making. But as I was making it, I wasn't sure if the gun looked more like a Kustom Mega Blasta or a SnazzGun. I'll just call it a Mek w/ KBB.
it looks more like a flash grit or even a loota. I think flash gritz are closer to nob size. I would also go with a underslung lay out.
I am an Indestructible master of War.