How far can UM deviate? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How far can UM deviate?

Hi,

I'm looking for doing some work on either a command squad or some honour guard for the UM second compagny
    'The lions of Macragge'

the idea is to put a lion chariot shouderpad ( the lion one) onto the right shoulder if a cape wielding figure.

I want to try to get a lionfaced helm for them. and maybe some other lionface attributes on them.

But in an army (UM) how far could i go to make them special but not out of place? them being UM.

Yes, in the end i decide how far i want to go. but the army is gonna see tournies eventually. so i like oppinions.

In the most extravagant case i would see tiny lionfaces on the kneecaps of the legs. maybe the arms and feet also addorned with references to lions.

An other one i'm thiking of is a salamander themed one.

MvG, vindicator.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

By the Silver Sword! Stormchaser's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    105 (x3)

I reckon that the Company champion would look cool with the lions head shoulder pad and fur cloak. If you want Lion faced helms, your best bet is one of the knights Panther helmets from the Empire Knights box
    Codex: Legion Astartes - I am in need of Beta/proof readers and play testers
    The Primarch Project
    A Hero is no braver than the ordinary man. He is just brave five minutes longer.

+ Reply to Thread