Sanguinius Conversion - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Sanguinius Conversion

The last thread I posted involving this subject got deleted, (???) so I am continuing it on again. I started a conversion of the Blood Angels Primarch Sanguinius inspired by several LO members and these pictures.
    DakkaDakka - Gallery - Sanguinius blood angels primarch - Angel, Blood Angels, Horus Heresy, Primarch, Sanguinius, Winged
    So I decided on using the parts I saw in this picture, the Nightbringer body, Grey Knight Psycannon arm and Nemisis Force Weapon arm, Tzeentch wings and a heavily converted space marine torso with head. I posted this thread to ask for any further advice and helpful hints as well as to ask this question concerning the Grey Knight Psycannon arm.
    Are the Grey Knight Terminator arms with Psycannons that GW produce in the set of 5, for $20 AU, the same as the arm in the Grey Knight Terminator with Psycannon blister that they also market for $25 AU?

~ There is only the Emperor ~

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

33 (x1)

The Grey Knight Termie Set comes with Incinerator not with Psycannon, so only the blister have Psycannons..

Looking forward to see your conversion!
    + We are changer, we are danger // Fallen angels, yet stranger +
    + WIP CSM & DH Exorcists in the making +

+ Reply to Thread