Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Hey all, this is my dreadnought built using the legs and torso(s) from some of the old Mechwarrior models, as well as the normal marine CC arm, and the chaos plasma cannon arm that I cut up in order to get the missile launcher to fit.
I tried to model things such as the missile launcher to seem as if it were being held on by some nurgly tendons or diseased... something. I put claws on the CC weapon, and also used Greystuff to add smokestacks to the back, and to create a muscle look around the model's head (from the defiler kit).
It isn't close to being done, as I still have to add a flamer to the CC arm instead of its current bolter. Also, I need to nurgle-out the area around the base of the smokestacks.
Any comments or criticisms are welcome!
That is good. The use of parts is well thought out. I like the big grabby hand, the extra spikes on it are very scary and crunchy looking, as in they would crunch others well. I think you should add a bit more to the the thing overall because the legs are very thin while the head is rather large. Try to add some more armour to the legs and bulk up the shoulders.