Pre-Heresy World Eater Conversions??? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pre-Heresy World Eater Conversions???

Hey all, I'm new here. I was just wondering what conversion you guys have done / would like to do to some pre-heresy World Eaters. This is a joint project between me, my brother, and a friend of his, and I'm in charge of the assault squad. We're doing Mk IV armor.

I was thinking it'd be cool to get a bunch of knives from the tac squad and / or order them, and then make sheaths out of green stuff. I think it'd work out if I cut the green stuff into rectangles that were a wee bit larger than than blade of the knife, molded those to the models either on their chests, thighs or hips, and then literally shoved the knife into the sheath before the putty had hardened.

Thoughts??? Ideas??? Comments??? All are welcome.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

LO's resident Yowie Dead Dude Walking's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    272 (x4)

Check this- Pre Heresy World Eaters! ZOMG! - WarSeer

If that's a bit too much, just replace the chainswords with chainaxes from some khorne bezerkers. If you want some mk 4 armour, you could either just use the normal chests from the assault squad set, or buy the red scorpions assault squad set which are in mk 4 armour. Forge World RED SCORPIONS

I think someone was doing some space wolves in the project forum where they had a few marines in mk 4 armour but I cant seem to find it.

I hope I helped!

cheers
    -DDW
    <----- Dead Dude's WIP Thread, in all it's pant wetting glory! :D

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks dude. The guy in charge of the tac squad was considering the forgeworld chain axes, because none of us play Chaos. Thanks again!

+ Reply to Thread