Librarian Dreadnaught - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Librarian Dreadnaught

Alright, since the new blood angels dex is coming out soon there are a few models that haven't come out, the main one that I want to take a look at is a librarian dread. I know people have already started talking about the Stormraven so I feel like a little attention is needed on this dread since games workshop hasn't said they were realeasing a model yet.

I started to make one, but I'm no good with green stuff or plasticard, I'm using the new plastic venerable dreadnaught and some of the ironclad dread bits as well.

so here's what I would like to see, a decent looking conversion that a normal player could make.

I serve my master and do as he wants. He wants the badlands, thus they will be his.
    -Shriva the Damned

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    101 (x2)

Would like to comment but i cant see any images...
    Sometimes the best defense is a good offense... Wait, what?

THE GAME

Floating around space finding and converting small planets into biomatter for the fleet.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    107 (x3)

For some reason, the mention of Blood Angels combined with Librarian Dreadnaught brought a thought to my head immediately. This thought involved salvaging certain parts of a Sisters of Battle Exorcist kit and using them to adorn the armour plating of the dreadnaught. The only real issue with this is that the majority of the parts you'll want to use are metal.

Unfortunately I don't actually have an Exorcist so I can't do a proper size comparison to see how well you could utilise the parts but I reckon the various parts of the tank that utilise scrolls, candles and angel iconography could well be implemented into a Blood Angels themed dread without much necessary modification. Just shave off any lingering Inquisition heraldry (of which there isn't that much on the parts you'd use) and use the normal BA colour scheme and it'd blend in nicely.

Side note: - Now I want to make an Inquisition dread using the organ launcher as a massive exhaust stack...

Main Armies: The Septem Edo Hivefleets || Da Mekanikus of Mek Skagnatz || Clan Skrawlskir of the White Rat || The Eternal Legion of Chlorr

+ Reply to Thread