WIP Tervigon - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WIP Tervigon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WIP Tervigon

Good day Everyone,

Here is my new custom Tervigon. I has been made from Carnifex bits and a few others parts.

http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/...n/bd8f889c.jpg

http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/...n/69f0896b.jpg

http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/...n/5502b71e.jpg

Please comment and suggest how I could improve before he goes to my painting table.

Thanks,

Last edited by Olidamara; March 18th, 2010 at 23:32.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Wher dat naked blue chik? Jaffar_Hasad's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    260 (x6)

Unless I am failing at thumbnails, those pictures are rather tiny. Would you mind posting links to pictures where you can make out details? Looks cool though.
    Sleeping, not dead.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Removed by the moderators.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here we go, I posted links to the complete pictures. Seems like I'm the one who fails at thumbnails.

Floating around space finding and converting small planets into biomatter for the fleet.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    107 (x3)

Looks pretty good to me, nice and bulky like a Tervigon should be. Are those real eggs you've used on the base?

The only thing I'd suggest doing is to convert the head in some way, it seems to stand out currently as being the only part (besides the legs, which look fine) that hasn't been converted, plus it seems to look a little small compared to the main body. Admittedly this seems to be pretty accurate in regards to the concept art, but on an actual model it looks a little strange. I've always seen Tervigon as having a head more similar to that of a Hierodule rather than a Carnifex myself, being a little flatter and longer overall and more armoured around the eyes, along with mandibles somewhat similar to the Trygon's.

Main Armies: The Septem Edo Hivefleets || Da Mekanikus of Mek Skagnatz || Clan Skrawlskir of the White Rat || The Eternal Legion of Chlorr

+ Reply to Thread