Tracks (scrathbuilding) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    2 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

81 (x2)

Tracks (scrathbuilding)

I have been working on a scratchbuilt baneblade (well fellblade but its the same model) and I was wondering how people scratchbuild tracks (and the wheels). It would also be useful to know how to scracthbuil anything bent as my plasticard goes about 40 degrees then snaps. So far I have resorted to sticking cellotape along the back, and then scoring parallel lines perpendicular to this. This gives me a empty prism but
    a) is not circular
    b) takes quite long
    c) I've run out of cellotape

I would just do some hoverthings or something but as I'm imitating a specific model, that won't do.

2. Remove Advertisements

Leeds, Uk
    2 Post(s)
    1 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

572 (x8)

if you heat the plasticard slightly(Dip into boiling water for about 10 seconds, or carefully head with a flame-Not really reccomeneded, but can work as a last resort) it can be bend much further, and if you bend it around something circular like a pen, you can get perfect circles. Or you could buy circular plasticard rods.

Hope I helped somehow

+ Reply to Thread