Blood Ravens Army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Master of secret stuff HappyJim's Avatar
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blood Ravens Army

Well i decided to get back into 40k after a total break from the hobby (im waiting on 8th ed before i think about playing fantasy again), currently im working on getting a full battle company of Blood Ravens together + a few extras. I have a few plans, firstly i have ordered Master of the watch (should arrive in GW on thursday) which i plan on converting into my Company captain, i cant decide what weapons to give him, i have been thinking wristed mounted storm bolter + either a Relic blade or thunder Hammer. Tomorrow finally i should be getting my copy of space hulk (why does the postman always come when your either in the shower or garden!) so i plan on making them into a assault terminator squad and normal terminator squad (should be interesting).

Anyways heres some pictures of what i have done so far

Any thoughts?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    523 (x8)

Very nice marines. Better than mine sir ! Rep for you, for hand painting the Raven insignia on the shoulder pads. I dont have the stones to even attempt it.
    Jager bombs. Very efficient at wiping out friend or foe.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    572 (x8)

Very nice marines. I will definately be watching this. Very good start. I can't wait to see more. rep.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey thanks guys, the symbol is actually really easy to paint if you how, if you like next time i paint one (and i remember) i can post a step by step on how to do it, you can apply this to blood angels, dark angels, etc.

So company captain, thunder hammer or relic blade?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    26 (x3)

Very nice Blood Ravens. I got Blood Ravens myself.
    I am an Indestructible master of War.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks mate, point me in the right direction and i will have to take a look at them

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well i started on my space hulk terminator yesterday, i am using 5 as a assult terminator squad and 5 as a normal squad (well 6 so i can choose between heavy flamer and assault cannon), heres a wip of one of the terminators with lightning claws, so far only bit im not so happy with is the terminator crux, i think theproblem is the undercoar may have been a little thick in that area (sadly they came already undercoated from ebay).

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

quick and simple way to paint a ravens bade which can be adjusted for most chapters with wings

Obviously it needs some touch up but i did that in about 2 minutes, took longer because i had to keep stopping to take pictures lol

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well here is a update on the first lightning claw space hulk terminator, i have also edited the badge slightly to make it look more like a Raven, i have tried to redo the bone i think it looks better than it did atleast, still need to paint some blood drops and what not

Heres a picture of the rest of the squad, i think i have done a ok job of changing the blood angel symbols into blood raven symbols (also have to darken the red on the thunder hammer terminator), once i have these painted i may well move onto the other terminators, cant decide just yet

And a picture of the lib, very early stages on him, need to touch up the armour in places.

I may get him panted today however with my space hulk off ebay the guy gave my a terminator chaplin and its very tempting to paint (love that model!), feedback would be great

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its looking great so far. I myself want to see how you fare with that librarian, in my opinion, it is looking good, as is all the rest of your progressing models.

Also, kudos to you for doing the Blood Ravens, a cool chapter to behold.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast