Snotling Wind Wagon - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Snotling Wind Wagon

How can you go wrong with snotlings? I luv da lita buggers and especially the snotling pump wagon. Its a beauty, no doubt about it. My only problem is that i really don´t think snotlings would be bright enough and skilled enough to make two of the same kind of anything. And I wanted two pump wagons, so I kind of made up my mind to make number two from scratch. Here is the result.

snotling1.jpgsnotling2.jpg snotling3.jpgsnotling4.jpg

The wagon itself is made from various bits and pieces i had, and the mast is made from a pencil, with the barrel from the giant spruce with the lookout snotling/goblin from the rock lobber crew. The other snotlings are a mix of a few left overs from the Snotling Pump Wagon crew and a few from the standard snotling blister. I need a few more on it to give it the complete crowded snotling feel, but this will do for no. Uhh.. and notice the unlucky goblin on the picture of the back of the wagon - speed kills indeed .

Rulewise, i play it as a snotling pump wagon even though it's technically a snotling wind wagon. I just don't have the skills to make a pump action conversion, so i decided to make a wind driven. Much easier to converse. And The winds of Waaagh does take you strange and exciting places

Powah to da Waaaaaagh!
    Eido

P.S. Gave it a test run the other day. It killed five skinks on first impact (would have been 6 but there was none left.. hehe). Luv 'em!

Last edited by eido; April 24th, 2010 at 11:20. Reason: crappy spelling....

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice work mate, I like it. Suitably Orcy. I did something similar, based on the Henley-upon-Todd theme. Still painting the bugger.

RoV
    Beware the Agapanthers!

Codex Astartes: More a guideline than a rule...

Romans 8:38

Benevolent Dictator CaptainSarathai's Avatar
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1480 (x8)

Sooo... just looked at the Henley on Todd webpage.
    Care to explain yourself, you crazy Aussie?????
    Pts Values for AoS here!

Nippon Armybook: Isuu, Scribd, and free at Google Docs

Senior Member stayscrunchyinmilk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    370 (x8)

nice. rep

Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

I think this is a fantastic idea. It adds an extra dimension to a simple and cool mini, and will make it stand out on the table top. Nice work!

Kuffy

+ Reply to Thread