Lich Lord Terminus - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    692 (x8)

Lich Lord Terminus

Alright, here's a Lich Lord Terminus that I was recently commissioned to paint.

As one of the crazy Apotheosis big minis, his assembly was insane. Man, he took a lot of pinning.

Anyway, here he is:

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    525 (x8)

Yeah Karchev was no fun to assemble either...

He looks really cool though. Love the red, fits him very well. Any chance of a rear shot (I love them butts! )?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    692 (x8)

I don't think we got any back shots of him, and he's been sent to his owner already, so there's no way for us to take a back shot now.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    470 (x8)

Oh Camel... Keep your fetishes to yourself and let me admire the painting!

I quite like the scheme you've used, Odinsgrandson. The red looks pretty good on him, and contrasts nicely with the green glow!

The wings look a little flat, to be brutally honest, although I'm not sure how much scope there would have been for shading on them. And seeing as you're painting for a customer I guess it's kind of their say that dictates what you do, a lot of the time. Still, a pretty awesome looking result, regardless!
    Rabbit; Our Tau community has the talent of figuring out how to turn a feather into a timebomb. Macgyver would be jealous.
    8people; Honey, why is my fluffwars story your shopping list?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

795 (x8)

That's good. I like the detail on it. I think the red is too bright and I perfer the dark green/grey that guy often comes in. I think it's good work though.

King of the Burning Sands Backdraft005's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    71 (x3)

Impressive, great proxy as a Daemon Prince. Exactly how many metal pieces were there?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

692 (x8)

He started out as a rubble pile. I guess his wings were mostly one piece (you just have to pin those spikes on the back to him) and his waist and right leg didn't need to much assembly. The rest of him is pretty crazy.

+ Reply to Thread