Warmachine got me. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

208 (x4)

Warmachine got me.

So, I've been away for nearly a year now. I blame getting out of the army and having to actually work a REAL job, but, laziness too. I've hardly painted in the past year, but I've gotten some more stuff done. However, after Alzer went and started talking Warmachine to me and the guys at my latest store playing WM enough to tempt, I gave up and three weeks ago I began painting some Cygnar stuff.

Here's what I've got so far, in the order in which I painted (except for the two little guys.)

He's fun, but kinda squishy sometimes....

These guys were actually spaced out between several 'jacks; the Charger was second painted and the Lancer was fourth.

Mr. T gonna throw you. 'Nuff said.

Fifth/Sixth painted.....because halfway through I got distracted by:

Epic Nemo! Which is an insanely detailed model. I find him quite fun.

Next on the list is a Stormclad, a Sentinel, and then a Squire. And maybe after that some infantry. Or a Hunter. I dunno.

Anyways, thoughts on these guys? Color scheme? Stuff like that?

"Speed is life! You go slow, you die!"
    -Sgt. Unther, Mechwarrior 2: Mercenaries

2. Remove Advertisements

Benevolent Dictator CaptainSarathai's Avatar
    inside your head
    77 Post(s)
    2 Thread(s)

1480 (x8)

I really like them. The weathering on the metal and on the white spaces looks really good. The gray is a color I haven't really seen on Cyngar before, and the entire grimy look of the army is really cool.
    My only complaint is that the gray looks a little flat. I'm not sure how highlights would go, or if maybe it's already highlighted and the camera just washes it out. It's great paintwork, and a good bit better than what I can achieve, so I'm not sure how to fix it. It just isn't sitting right.
    Rep for the work though- I'm thinking of starting a Retribution of Scyrah army myself, just trying to get the cash to work with.
    Pts Values for AoS here!

Nippon Armybook: Isuu, Scribd, and free at Google Docs

+ Reply to Thread