Ideas Needed - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ideas Needed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

soon i will be buying the battle of macrage box (mainly for the tyranids stuff and rulebook), and because i don't collect SM, i will have 10 of the blighters, 1 of which will be impaled on my hive tyrants scythe, now the question is, what do i use the other 9 for, conversion-wise, of course. any help would be much apreciated, adios.

if you are reading this signature, then you are wasting you're time, and i am wasting my time by writing it, so run along now, jimmy, run along.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well you could sell them... eBay can work wonders. Just a suggestion.
    Don't look now... But there's one man too many in this room and I think it's you.
    - Julius Henry "Groucho" Marx

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well, i would sell them, but i really want my 'nids to look good, so i want them for conversions, but i can't think of anything at the moment, but i'm not going to get that set for about a month, so i've got plenty of thinking time!
    if you are reading this signature, then you are wasting you're time, and i am wasting my time by writing it, so run along now, jimmy, run along.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you could just sell em to your freinds . or hears a tip , make one of them up , get a lighter , and start to melt him up . stick him on a big base with one of your nids that have biolgical weapons and hey presto a big melted space marine in front of a nid !
    AE-86 Twin cam corolla . a beaut !

<a href='http://www.freewebs.com/imperator-judicium' target='_blank'>Please visit my website . Imperator -=][=- Judicium .</a>

<a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Mojo.jojo' target='_blank'>LOL &#33; this is one of the funiest videos ive ever seen &#33;</a>

join the librarium-online dawn of war clan <a href='http://www.freewebs.com/librarium/' target='_blank'>HERE</a>

<a href='http://data.forumhoster.com/forum_slayer/index.php?showforum=1' target='_blank'>Check when the next clan game is on here</a>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well, i&#39;m not sure my mum would like me melting super humans in the kitchen, melting plastic STINKS&#33;&#33;&#33; i might get a red terror soon, so it could hold one in its tail by it&#39;s open mouth, as if it&#39;s about to eat it, but then i&#39;ll still have 8 left...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How about chopping them up a little and putting them on bases of larger models, as though they have been killed in battle and subsequently trampled on by the advancing swarm?

A word of warning though, you may come across some idiot (like I did) who refused to play me with his Ultramarines just because I have a marine crushed in Old One Eyes claws.

I think he should check out the deamon prince on my mates chaos then... I lost count of how many Blue helmets are hanging off of that guy&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Tomato&#045;99@Sep 18 2004, 16:22
    well, i would sell them, but i really want my &#39;nids to look good, so i want them for conversions, but i can&#39;t think of anything at the moment, but i&#39;m not going to get that set for about a month, so i&#39;ve got plenty of thinking time&#33;
    [snapback]215070[/snapback]
    Sell them to mE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; What all comes in the battle of maccrage set? I really would like to buy the marine parts from you.
    <span style='color:red'>

Wins/Draws/Losses
    Dark Angels: 13/2/8
    Blood Angels: At the planning board
    (I know theres more but these are confirmed/official battles)
    </span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heres a great suggestion what about just putting them on your
    battlefield or using them on terrain pieces or as an objective marker
    which is usually what i do&#33; have a member of your army with usually
    something small for example a gaunt then just add a dead space
    marine or 2 to the base & hey presto an objective marker&#33;

Nick

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They aren&#39;t that good for conversions actually. Without the multi-parts, you can&#39;t really do anything without being really good with a jewelry saw and an exacto knife.
    If a tree falls in the forest, and it lands on a mime, does anyone care?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NO&#33; He must sell them to me&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Anyone with ideas that don&#39;t involve him selling them to me are unwelcome lol..... But yeah theres endless possiblities of what to do with them.
    <span style='color:red'>

Wins/Draws/Losses
    Dark Angels: 13/2/8
    Blood Angels: At the planning board
    (I know theres more but these are confirmed/official battles)
    </span>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast