Chaplain to a Chaos Lord - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    2 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

66 (x1)

Chaplain to a Chaos Lord

I have decided that I am going to convert my SM army to a CSM. Since my Fiance would KILL me if I bought a whole new army, she hardly understand when I get a new unit to expand what I have. To start I want to convert my Chaplain into a Chaos Lord, in Terminator armor, or a regular terminator if I take other HQ choices. My biggest concern is getting rid of the SM Iconography that's on the model itself. The wings and what not on the chest.
    Would anyone have an idea how to help me with this issue?

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

3 (x1)

Depending on how good you are with GS or clay, you could potentially use that to create the designs necessary on the leggings and chest. Unfortunately, it is difficult to picture how else to convert loyalist marines to CSM when the model is metal.

You could always model slashes through the imperium's icons to represent rejection of the Emperor, but without a good use of GS, the model will look too much like a loyalist to be considered a CSM.

Hope all goes well!

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. July 25th, 2010, 11:05