Psyker Chimera - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Psyker Chimera

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    692 (x8)

Psyker Chimera

This is a tank I converted and painted a little while ago to match a Praetorian imperial guard force. This is a chimera meant to house a unit of ten psykers.

And we all know that alll of those embellishments are really there to protect the other guardsmen from the psykers.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    240 (x4)

Nice paint job, I like it. Nice rusty colour.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    692 (x8)

Thanks.

I've had a lot of questions about where I got the bits. They are pretty much all vehicle embellishments, either for the Dark Angels or for Chaos Space Marine tanks (like the eye on the front, it comes from a tzeentch symbol).

+ Reply to Thread