Pre-heresy World Eaters - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pre-heresy World Eaters

My theme is a World Eaters army just prior to the Horus Heresy. Angron has notified his Commanders of what their future holds. Only my assault troops would be painted red, under the assumption that they are the only ones to immediatly be attracted to Khorne. The rest of the army would be in the original chapter colors of white and blue, worshipping Chaos Undivided.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dunno that people will accept an army in the transitional period. All before, sure. All after, sure. But not in between. It just won't work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At first I kind of agreed. Then I didn't and then I did again. Now I don't. If by all before OR all after you mean the minis themselves, they'd all be Chaos minis. Just the paint scheme would be different. A lot like the Flesh Tearers with red armor and their death company in gray/ Blood Angels in red and Death Company in black....

Still chaos minis with chaos rules.....just an army with REAL history

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's precisely what the problem is, history. You can't, fluffwise, play this army against any other armies (well, Imperium and Chaos anyways). Why? Because they are 'modern' and you are not.

On a side note, I assume that if you are going for the correct feel you will be mail-ordering the older versions of standard armour? The metal older versions which cost a heckuva lot each?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't see why I couldn't fight vs. anyone considering the fluff of chaos is that they are THE marines of old, alive thanks to the powers of the warp. However, you do bring up a really good point about the older armor... If I do do it, that's one critique I can't get around...

Closed Thread