Need help choosing next Skaven project - please vote! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need help choosing next Skaven project - please vote!

Hi everyone,

First post here on LO - a big hello from Tokyo! ("The doomed megalopolis" as one of friends says in his sig...!)

I recently started painting up my first ever WFB army (Skaven) after playing 40K for a year or two (after a loooooonnnng break before that) and also setup my first blog to keep me motivated painting all those units...

Anyway, I've completed a few units but couldn't decide what to do next, so I thought it might be fun to put up a poll so people could vote and tell me what they want to see next. So if you like please head over to my blog (below) and make your choice!
    The Chattering Horde

The poll closes on Saturday morning 18th Sept 2010 Japan time (2 days or so from now) I'll then paint up the winning unit over the weekend and post a report of the (hopefully!) finished item next Monday or so.

Please note: I am not selling anything and there are no ads on my blog, so please don't think this is a seedy attempt to make money or anything! It is just for fun.

I'm really looking forward to browsing the forums here and participating.

Cheers!

*Squeek Vermintide*

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello again,

Thanks to everyone who visited the blog and took part in my poll to choose a project for last weekend. The winner (by a very slim margin) was the Skaven Doomwheel.

Although life, children and other responsibilities meant that I actually didn't touch the project until Monday, I spent the afternoon and evening on it and managed to post an update, which you can see here:
    The Chattering Horde: Doomwheel Update!

I hope to finish the model over the next few days (and improve some of the things I already don't like - such as the poorly painted lenses!) and will post another update and a "Step-by-step" when I can. In the meantime if you have any comments of constructive criticism please let me know.

Thanks again to anyone who voted!

Cheers,

*Squeek*
    New Skaven Warlord like me? Scurry by my Skaven painting blog to see my successes (and failures!) as I learn to paint ratmen and warmachines...http://chatteringhorde.blogspot.com/
    Clanrats, Plagues Monks, Warlord, Rat Ogres oh my!

+ Reply to Thread