House Harkonnen troopers - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

House Harkonnen troopers

As the general thread states, I am working on a House Harkonnen type army amd need help on what models to use - I am aiming for the look in the film (the black leather type aesthetic) - advice welcome.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    46 (x2)

Spray white primer.

Ink green once or twice.

Ink black until you're happy, making sure you stop while you can still see shading.

Clear coat. (use hemostats or something but don't touch the model at all until it's clear coated.)

Make sure you note how many times you apply each ink so you can copy the technique.

Then you can ink the fleshy bits with sepia or what ever you're using. Use a touch of reddish ink on the lips and under the eyes and a touch of brown over the eyes but under the brow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wonderful answer, and one I shall retain for future reference (saving yet another thread) but the original question was which models you would advise on using? How to convert if necessary?

+ Reply to Thread