Interior for a predator - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    37 (x2)

Interior for a predator

Hey guys I am thinking of converting a interior for a predator basically it will be a guy sitting in the centre of what would be the passenger area of a rhino with a periscope and two other guys sitting ether side looking at the what would be the side doors of a rhino but there will now be a control panel there then I will fill other sections of it with machine parts finally the front window armour plate will not be glued on and I will use a land speeder the legs part to make it look like there are 2 divers in the predator.

First do people think this is cool or doable?

Second has anyone seen this done before?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    280 (x6)

This would be very cool, but does it not have a crew of 3, and not 5?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    220 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by SmokWawelski View Post
    This would be very cool, but does it not have a crew of 3, and not 5?
    I have tried it, didn't work out quite as expectde though, but it sis cool...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    37 (x2)

Ok first where are did you get that info on that it is 3? I have never seen any information on exactly how many crew are needed but I would have thought it would be at least 4 a driver gunners for the sponson weapons and a gunner for the turret.

Secondly what went wrong when you did maybe I can avoid making the same mistakes?

Also thank you for replies sorry it took me awhile to write back I’ve been at a party the last few days.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    280 (x6)

Actually Munch, I double-checked my sources, and it is not 5, not 4 or not even 3... the Predator has a crew of 2.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    337 (x6)

SmokWawelski is right. According to Imperial Armour II, Predators, like Vindicators, Whirlwinds and Land raiders have a driver and 1 gunner. Razorbacks from MKIII onwards just have a driver. Most marine weapons, other than main turret weapons are supposed to be automated or remotely controller from the main gunner.

However MKII's may have more, after all MKII Razor backs have a gunner, unlike MKIII onwards, and their sponsons look like WWII sponsons, not automated systems hanging from the side. I'm trying to find a 2nd edition vehicle card from the predator to check.

PS if you want to see what the inside of a Pred. is supposed to look like, you could do a lot worse than page 41 of IA II.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    46 (x2)

If you really want to build what you describe I say GO FOR IT!!!

I would use the interior detail kit from a democlese rhino if I were you. Then I would build a turret cage and attach it to the bottom of the turret.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    37 (x2)

Ok cool thank you for all you help I know have to think about it a bit I’m waiting for the tank itself to come in the mail I know have two ideas for the bit at the front no change for the back one is to change it so you can see enignie parts and piles of ammo the other is too meet fluff info and my own idea half way and go for a crew of 4 2 in the front one driver one turret gunner and 2 in the back one for each spososon.

Oh once again sorry for slowness of response thank you again I may have pics if I can get a good camera.

+ Reply to Thread