Stegadon conversion ideas - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stegadon conversion ideas

I'm about to build my big beautiful stegadon model (for my liz army) but really wanted to change up the positioning of him. I love the model itself so I'm not trying to replace him with a different monster or anything but maybe some things along these lines:

-Climbing onto a pile of rocks
    -Green stuff for larger horns or extra spikes
    -redesigned howdah mebbe

The only thing I've seen online was a steg with 2 heads, can't say I was in love with the idea.

Help!!! Tell me what ya think, green stuff shouldn't be too much of a problem either.

The witch stands before you now, Burning in demon light, Condemned to serve the black, It cares now for your cries, You fall before it now, Grovel with your last breath, Your god can't save your soul, GAZE INTO THE FACE OF DEATH! Armies: Lizardmen/Cryx

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    30 (x1)

It would be cool to see one posed as if it is running full tilt. They always look so lumbering, but actually have decent movement, so it would be nice to see a model reflecting that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Holy crap, over 50 views before 1 response. Thank you for taking the time to actually say something tho Very much agree with ya about the movement pose, seems like they are known for charging into stuff so i definitely don't want him standing static. Maybe a few bloody body parts could complete the effect, a skewered chaos warrior or something.

Anyone else? Don't really care if it's goofy, funny, serious, badass, all ideas are good ideas...
    The witch stands before you now, Burning in demon light, Condemned to serve the black, It cares now for your cries, You fall before it now, Grovel with your last breath, Your god can't save your soul, GAZE INTO THE FACE OF DEATH! Armies: Lizardmen/Cryx

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    30 (x1)

I had the same problem with my lizard thread in the modeling forum.
    Another idea I just had: make it crashing through trees, crushing them like match sticks.

Or what might be the worst best idea I ever had: your stegadon taking a massive stegadon sized dump with skinks holding their noses. Stegadon doodie attack counts as thunderstomp.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ha! I'm voting for best idea! Thunder-turds ftw (green stuff the face to show grunting and pushing lol). I might do one of each idea as I plan to grab an ancient steg later on. I think I'll rework the howdah for the charging steg, just for the sake of something different.

+ Reply to Thread