Ork Wheel O' Def! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well here goes... I'm gonna do a fast attack orc army and I was thinking of making a vehicle that would basicly be one big wheel!

Here goes... I'd be a basic orc bike model and rip a wheel from a tonka truck out of my lil cousin's toy chest (I'm gonna get yelled at but who cares). From there Id cut the bike chassis to fit the curve of the wheel and use some spare bitz to create a makeshift chassis around the inside of the wheel. From there I'd add the guns or maybe a missle rack and a platform.

How does that sound? Eh

(Mod will take a while... I have to get an ork or imperial bike first)

<span style='font-family:Impact'>I&#39;m the elephant under your bed... well not really but I have him tied up and I&#39;m worse...</span>
    <a href='http://www.the-waaagh.com/' target='_blank'>Waaagh&#33;&#33;&#33;</a>

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sounds like a good idea, but it will take a while and it will be difficult
    <a href='http://www.cybersalt.org/cleanlaugh/images/q-t/signslowdown.jpg' target='_blank'>i am the slowest painter ever&#33;</a>&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;)
    (MY GOD, I NEED TO CHANGE MY SIGNATURE&#33;)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe count it as your boss on a bike? It would be nice to see a boss with a REALLY unique looking transaport, and a HUGE wheel woud fit him perfectly.... would love to see some pics of the final product

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Vampiric_Drake8@Oct 2 2004, 199
    Maybe count it as your boss on a bike? It would be nice to see a boss with a REALLY unique looking transaport, and a HUGE wheel woud fit him perfectly.... would love to see some pics of the final product
    [snapback]222558[/snapback]
    Oh you can be sure to have pics :lol:. I&#39;d say... give me a month... maybe two... and I&#39;m gonna be done...

Just trying to get some suggestions in to know the best way to approach this project...
    <span style='font-family:Impact'>I&#39;m the elephant under your bed... well not really but I have him tied up and I&#39;m worse...</span>
    <a href='http://www.the-waaagh.com/' target='_blank'>Waaagh&#33;&#33;&#33;</a>

In your mind - well you cant prove im not.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds like a great idea to me, and i look forward to the WIP pictures.

P.S. i like the avitar.
    The poster formaly known as VampireSoul, formaly known as OrkSlugga now known as Orkslugga.

+ Reply to Thread