How big are the Warlord game minis compared to GW's empire - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How big are the Warlord game minis compared to GW's empire

Hay all,
    I'm starting up an Empire/Sigmarite Army, and I've found that Warlord does really cheap archers Wars of the Roses Infantry 1455-1487 I was only wondering if anyone had bought from these guy's before and found out the size difference between the GW's Empire and Warlord's?

Thanks in advance

Wolfy09

1st Combined Regiment. Contains Tallarn,Cadians, Catachans,Valhallan,Attilan,Armageddon Steel Legion and Vostroyan. Most Kills in one turn: 98 space marines and 6 rhinos with only the stompa's Gatla Gun (only that)

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    46 (x1)

I don't know about Warlord in particular but in general lots of historical miniatures are more accurately proportioned which means their heads, hands and weapons tend to be smaller than GW and the figures overall are "slimmer". I saw a unit the other day that contained a mix of perry miniatures and GW and while the difference was noticeable on close inspection looking down on the unit on the table they looked fine.

Hope that helps a little.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool thankyou sultansean for the information. A great help
    1st Combined Regiment. Contains Tallarn,Cadians, Catachans,Valhallan,Attilan,Armageddon Steel Legion and Vostroyan. Most Kills in one turn: 98 space marines and 6 rhinos with only the stompa's Gatla Gun (only that)

+ Reply to Thread