Cherry Blossoms - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cherry Blossoms

Formerly Prince of Excess EmoJosh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    368 (x8)

Cherry Blossoms

I'm looking for a good way to make reasonably small cherry blossoms. Preferably not that complicated as I'am not the most skilled craftsman ever birthed.

Size would be about a 40mm base, maybe 4-5" tall. I need 8 so being able to mass produce them would be a big help.

Check my Blog for Battle Reports, useless ranting and more! Comments appreciated.
    Like to talk Warhammer or want some advice on Armies or Tactics? Drop me a PM!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hobbytown had a small set, $4 or $5, came with a very small baggie of white, red, yellow and orange flock. It was for making flowers on train sets. I used it for my daughters school project... made blossoming trees with it.

I imagine using enough white and just a touch of red might get the effect you're looking for in a small tree?

+ Reply to Thread