Dark Eldar - Duke Sliscus - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Yorkshire, UK
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

54 (x1)

Dark Eldar - Duke Sliscus

Been trying to find a model for the Duke for a long long time. Hes by far one of the most flavourful characters within the Dark Eldar codex.

First idea was an Archon with just a fancy paint job. A free hand snake on the cloak. then I decided to have an Archon aswell, so that was dropped. Then I looked at the Dark Elf characters. I liked some, but they didnt fit the 40K world. Then I saw Salamander player at the club, and spyed the cloaks...

Ive been toying with ideas for him for a while and I have finaly gotten around to making it happen.

(sorry about the photos, I'll get some better ones when its light again)
    Parts from the Dark Elf corsairs, Dark Eldar Wyches, Warriors and raider / ravager sprues.

He will be sat with a unit of 20 warriors in my list. So the fact he looks alot like one is a bit of a downer. Does anyone have any ideas on how to make him more unique. Im considering removing that head and giving him one of the Archon heads. The spare one I have though does have the hair flapping the wrong way.

Proud to be a part of A Tale of four Geeks

follow me on twitter (at)Soulshade_T4G

2. Remove Advertisements

7 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

744 (x8)

This club doesn't happen to be in huddersfield does it? And the salamander play me?

nice conversion pm me so i know who you are!
    "Should take you a while though because of your sloth like pace"
    Click here and watch Gedderz try and cross the road

+ Reply to Thread