Space Orks and Ork battlewagon - late eighties/ early nineties - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Space Orks and Ork battlewagon - late eighties/ early nineties

hi,

I had 13 space orks left from a boxed set from the late eighties - maybe early nineties. I decided to paint these up in the new Goff Ork scheme along with an assault on black reach Nob that I got with the White Dwarf in which they showed off AOBR. Years back I already painted the battlewagon which was released back in late eighties as well.

Ork battlewagon: Ork Battlewagon
    Space orks: Space Orks

This is a milestone for me since these were the last 13 minis from my rogue trader days which I had not yet gotten around to painting yet.

I think that these minis have kept up pretty well after 20+ years. That boxed set of, what was it, 36 orks was pretty decent - and of course not that expensive.

Let me know what you think!

Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    244 (x5)

Haha I really like these. They look so crude compared to what GW's models look now-a-days. You painted them pretty well too. Nice work!

+ Reply to Thread