Making Helms Deep - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, i started this project a while ago and i finally made it............ HELMS DEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!& #33; Now iv got the problem of painting it and flocking it. If any of u people could give me tips on how to flock i nicely that would be sick. A nd if any of u would like to know how i made just ask.If u would like to see a picture go to My Webpage

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh sorry about the picture thing not turning out im a newbie and i don know wat im doin sry, Oh yeah can anyone tell me how to get a picture for my profile????

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To post a link to a picture use the http:// button in the reply box or you could post a pic in your reply by using the IMG button. personally I use the Http://. right click on the pic click view imiage then copy link to post. for your personal pic go to MY CONTROLS at the top of your screen and take a look around and you should find what you are looking for.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the last alliance Thats a really good site for all Lord of the Rings ppl, but that link will take you to a page where it shows you lots of LotR things to build, i think helms deep is in there somewhere.

+ Reply to Thread