Upload Question - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Upload Question

Orlando Florida
    1 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

18 (x2)

Upload Question

I have been trying to upload some pictures on this site, and i will admit this is my first time trying this, it let 2 of 5 pictures become attached, the other 3 had little red ! marks.
    The only thing i can think of is because they were above the 2 MBs, but i'm not sure how to make the size smaller,its just a picture of a model, and way less detailed than some of the magnificent things I've seen on this forum.

Any ideas on what to do?

2. Remove Advertisements

Texas, USA
    12 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

986 (x8)

Making the images smaller is probably going to fix the problem. If you are not sure how to make them smaller, here are a couple of ways to do that:

1. Re-size in your Photo manipulation software (don't have it or know if you do? - Don't worry, since it might be a little advanced...)
    2. Open the picture in your normal photo viewer. You should have some editing options depending on your viewer program. There might be a re-size, but there is usually always a crop tool. If you can crop the photo you will knock down the file size - sometimes dramatically depending on how much you cut out.

Hopefully, this will help...

+ Reply to Thread