First Slayer - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: First Slayer

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

101 (x3)

First Slayer

For those of you expecting a small ginger-beared bloke with an axe, im sorry to dissapoint! This is my first attempt at a Cryx warjack, a Slayer. He's not quite finished yet (I figured I should have a break and actually do some revision at some point) - the metals need touching up and the legs arent quite done yet, for example. Heres some pictures:

What i'm wondering is if the metals, eg the trim around his 'hood', should be lighter - perhaps tending more towards a gold. I think that combined with ivory tusks, a painted base and perhaps a bit more green would make the model less 'dark', as currently it is a bit difficult to pick out detail on the tabletop.

All comments and ideas welcome! Thank you

Edit: Small update, horns, better metals, greener eyes:

Edit 2: In the works is pDenny and a Deathripper. Won't have the other two bonejacks done until the missing legs arrive from PP, only had one left leg, but plenty of rights! Also, I might try some freehand on the slayer. Green patterns and that. We shall see.

Last edited by Izzinatah; April 23rd, 2011 at 02:23.

+ Reply to Thread