Converting Creed - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would like to convert creed to having a power fist to use him as my Heroic senior officer when I start my IG. I am thinking of somehow taking the left pistol off and taking his forearm off and adding a powerfist there somehow. I don't really know how I'm going to do it and any suggestions on how to add a power fist or remove metal would be appreciated.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

for all metal models i get out my the Dremel, its a drill like power tool that has many attachments for cutting, grinding, drilling, the works ! i use it for major surgey on my minis like removing armys and legs to fine work like adding/removing fine detail, if u wanna convert metal models its a big help coz u can easly cut without damage to your model , when if u used wire snippers you would leave an ugly mess
    another usefull tool is a file , also i sometimes use fine grade wet/dry sand paper and always a scapel , but dont try to cut to strong things with a scapel , there a must for plasic conversions tho, but remmber if u slip , u might cut your finger off
    so get yaself some tools , cut off that hand from kreed and cut off somones power fist and fix it on with some green stuff to hind any messy bits

if u wanna see what there like u can check there site http://www.dremel.com/
    Weet-bix, Breakfast of Champions!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Scurvy, I'll be sure to get a dremel they sound very useful in conversions.

Edit: Any ideas on where to get a left handed power fist preferably bit ordered so I don't have to buy a full model.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I just finished converting him and painting him. I didn't get a dremel cause I didn't have the cash and wanted to start converting him so I did it all with an exacto knife. Man that was a feet. Anyways I gave hime Yarricks claw and it fits in there nicely. I cut the left holster out and his arm out and smoothed the metal out to look like a belt and fixed the pouch that was under the holster. He looks so awesome now, he's ready to lead my army as a pimped out Heroic senior officer.

+ Reply to Thread