GW and P3 Paint Equivalents - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    5 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

75 (x1)

GW and P3 Paint Equivalents

Hey guys. I'm in the middle of painting my Tyranid army and I've just recently used up the last of my GW paints. Looking to replace them, I started to consider P3 paints because I've heard really good things about them and I like to support Privateer Press. Plus, I'm looking into buying the Khador paint set for my Khador army so I figured why not switch all of my paints over to that line?

Anyway, my question is about the equivalent P3 paints to certain GW paints. I'm looking for the equivalents of Enchanted Blue, Scorpion Green, Goblin Green, and Bleached Bone. Thanks!

Also, I know this isn't the forum for this but I don't want to create a whole new thread for it. Does anyone know if the P3 pinning set is any good? I want to get one for the sheer amount of metal in the PP ranges.

2. Remove Advertisements

2 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

54 (x1)

Hi there Subsocial, you might find this chart to be of use. It doesnt list P3 equivalents for anything other than Bleached Bone (P3 - Jack Bone) however.
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins.
    My blog:

+ Reply to Thread