Fine Cast Farseer - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fine Cast Farseer

I've been cruising around on the painting forums for a couple of months now looking at everyones fine work. So I figured I might as well make my first real post some of mine.

Theres a Finecast painting competition going on in my end of the world so I decided to paint the new Finecast Farseer.

This is my signature, please pretend it says something dramatic.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    240 (x4)

I really like that colour scheme, the green and brown do fit well together with the purple. I don't know how finished this is but I'd suggest some further, gentle, highlighting here and there.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    470 (x8)

Quite nice - The freehand work on the cloak looks very decent. It does seem that the vane thing behind the helmet looks a little flat, and could do with some highlighting or some different colours on the raised bumps.

Could be the photo though, as the rest looks very good, especially the swords.
    Rabbit; Our Tau community has the talent of figuring out how to turn a feather into a timebomb. Macgyver would be jealous.
    8people; Honey, why is my fluffwars story your shopping list?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    55 (x1)

Looks like a great start.. I would suggest painting the gemstones on the helmet fin to make it pop out... Since you went with purple on the sword, I would suggest the same for those gem stones.

+ Reply to Thread