Please can someone who knows advise.... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    jboweruk

Please can someone who knows advise....

The scenario is this, on Friday we have what ammounts to a quickfire Kill Team tournament at our club. And I need to put together a competitive 200 point No restrictions army list.

I can choose from Eldar, Dark Eldar, CSM, SM and IG. At a push I could even field some old crap painted GK termies with Halberds.

It just needs to be able to stuff it to Orks on bikes really. Last week I tried an IG 2 squad list and they got tabled and I really think if they can do for that list they can cope with pretty much anything else. Any input/suggestions would be gratefully received. I'd really like to go IG, but at the mo' I don't have too much in the way of hard hitting stuff for under 200 points. Best I think I can do there is a vet squad with sniper rifles.
    As GK goes I thought of using a single Paladin and a Vindicare? If not competitive it might be fun to see the look on my opponents faces. But since it's a tourney it really needs to be a competitive list.

Many thanks in advance.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

jboweruk

Okay, my bad, found out it's next Friday, so that gives me a week to find a competitive Kill Team. Like I said there's no restrictions on what you can bring, just no more than 200 points strict.

4. ThanksLordSavak thanked for this post.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:s bumbed thank for post... anywho, for Eldar a fire prizm and some dire avengers could prove rather effective, being deadly even in big games. For Grey Knights, you could go with two strike squads or one upgraded one. I dont have them but think with Imperial Guard a heap of small squads would work, having had the joy of trying to shift them from cover on numerous occasions. Hope any of this helps

jboweruk

Thanks, I found 2 vet squads got butchered by Ork biker boyz.

Grey Knights I don't really have yet, what I do have are old (very) Termy models. I guess I could double them as Paladins but may need to stick them on larger bases first.

I like the idea of the Prism, it kinda depends on keeping it out of trouble long enough to dent the enemy before they get to her.

Thanks for the input though, some good ideas there.

jboweruk

Just to let you all know, I took Genestealers in the end, 10 with Adrenal glands and Toxin sacks, won 3 of 5 games.

+ Reply to Thread